Belly Dance near Kailua Kona, Big Island, HI
Welcome to Aloha Belly Dance! We hold belly dance classes and workshops in Kealakekua, within 20 minutes of downtown Kailua Kona.
We hold our classes at the New Thought Center of Hawai’i.
Classes are Saturday mornings, from 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM, except for holiday weekends, and a few times when there is a day-long workshop.
Class schedule for January and February:
- Saturday, Jan. 28 – YES (Yea!)
- Saturday, Feb. 4- YES (Yea!)
- Saturday, Jan. 11 – No (Bummer! Although we do wish Dr. Hank Wesselman a fabulous all-day workshop, on Spirit Medicine.)
- Saturday, Jan. 18 – YES (Yea!)
- Saturday, Jan. 25 – YES (Yea!)
- Currently, we plan to hold class EVERY Saturday in March – WOW! (Yea!)
Here’s how to find us when you come to classes: Where We Are.
Immediate Benefits – Aloha Belly Dance
You can transform your posture, the way that you hold your body, and the way you move within a single session. Learn Alay’na’s Seven-Point Geek-to-Goddess transformational checklist. (Seven points, 30 seconds. Done!)
You can reach Alay’na, Founder and Chief Instructor, at: alaynya (at) alaynya (dot) com.
To join us on Facebook, please go to: Aloha Belly Dance on Facebook.
To kick off your Winter Quarter studies with us (here in the studio or online, from any place in the world), join us at: Winter Quarter Studies – 2017.
Aloha and Mahalos!